Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Workday@ the shelter

Today, I got my workout by volunteering at the local humane society where my wife is the director. We worked on cleaning up the dog area...and threw a bone around with Sarge a lot...he loves playing fetch. Ate a McDonalds Southwest Salad, followed up with some Cantaloupe at my parents house.

The shelter is actually a former school, so today,we also took down one of the old SLATE chalk boards (without breaking it) and painted behind it. We don't know what we are doing with the chalk boards yet.. We have some big events coming up at the shelter that I'm pretty excited about...but not near as excited as I am about getting health!

Last night I ended up buying part of my groceries for the week (peas, oatmeal, and tuna). I still have to buy some veggie burgers and bread...and will hopefully do that tomorrow.

I forgot...started off this morning changing a flat tire...there was a giant nail in it...so, we took that to the shop to get repaired...

A very disjointed post today...sorry about that. Have a great day tomorrow....I know I will...bootcamp and continuing the c25k(I got a pair of New Balance running shoes that I'm looking forward to trying out tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment