Friday, July 9, 2010

Eureka!

One of our favorite shows premiered tonight. We enjoy the writing and the actors...My Eureka moment came when I saw 120 people finish a Triathlon Sprint, then a month later, saw 180 people compete in a half iron triathlon. We (my wife and I) agreed to help pass out refreshments to the participants and as I saw them stream by, I realized I needed to get in gear and at least be healthier...hence the 5k by 8-21.

BootCamp is going well...had my 9th class a bit ago and we worked really hard...Monday is #10 and I am looking forward to it. This weekend, I plan to at least spend an hour on the bike and an hour walking. Before bootcamp, I worked on the cto5k and that went well too. I was worried about doing it before bootcamp, but it worked out well enough.

I'll try to load some pictures tomorrow of me and some of our pets...my wife is the director of a local no kill animal shelter and it keeps us really busy...you can see some of the pets available at www.effingham.petfinder.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment